14 May 2007

In the past hours, I've turned the third corner of Ben's blanket (120 rows to go! YES!)... I think the rejuvenation in this project is caused partly by the weird twitch I've developed in my hands following 2 days of 10 hour a day knitting days with size 6 DPNs (as in, my hand would spasm when holding anything smaller than a steering wheel) and partly due to the latest picture I got from my sister.

Projects:
1) Ben's Blanket
2) My sister's socks
3) Finish the bees for Deb
4) Wedding afghan for Sam?
...and then uh.. finish all my mateless socks?

I also finished reading The Last Days by Scott Westerfeld.. which is a sequel to a book I read over the summer. I finished Pearl-McPhee Casts Off on Saturday. It's sad when it takes a book written for that purpose to make me feel more secure in my yarn obsession. I swear that the growing pile in my bucket is not a stash. I have complete control. I can stop at any time. Except, you know, for the fact that I continue to knit while my hands spasm.

No comments: