02 July 2007

I've now gone through 6 laptop chargers in the past 6 months due to a certain tiny bunny. I suppose this is the point at which I should be eternally grateful that my computer is still under a warranty where it doesn't matter why I need the parts replaced, otherwise he would be racking up quite an expense list.

I've started work on an afghan for a friend's wedding in addition to a small growing pile of socks that are half finished. While in denial about the number of projects that I have left... I somehow managed to pick up yarn for the Tulip Baby Sweater for a boy as well as some for cute baby pants... and then more sock yarn.

At least, since I'll be on the National Mall in D.C. for the 4th (we have to arrive at 10 a.m. in order to secure a spot for fireworks that won't go off until after 8 or so in the evening), I should have plenty of time to knit.

No comments: