23 April 2007

I have severe knitting aggravation. I'm assuming the fact that I have to finish a set of leggings (of which, only one is done) and a baby blanket by the end of this week is the culprit. Now, ideally, I would have the next 200 rows of 104 stitches each finished by the time I get on the plane Friday morning.. and then the leggings by the time I get to rehearsal Monday. ARGH... then I have to knit and felt 20 bumblebee finger puppets by the 12th.

I'm a little stressed out. *L*

It's FINALLY warm here... so Friday (at 10) Becca and I went down to the monuments and ate snow cones at the foot of the Washington Monument before we got fed up with the tourists and went to Cosi by the White House for lunch.. and then on the metro back to CP, Guy called wanting to go to DC, but we talked him into going to the lake with the frisbee.. and then Andrew showed up.. so we stayed at the lake until 5, when we went for dinner. Lots of sunshine. Lots of sunburnt Sara.

Saaaturday we saw Just Sex and Nothing Else... a Hungarian film at Filmfest DC. It was hysterical...

No comments: