23 April 2007

Today was fun :o)

Before rehearsal, Deb and I met at one of the Shack kids' house to get lemonade from Juniper, because she loves having a lemonade stand to give free lemonade to people because lemonade makes people happy. It was adorable.

Before we left, she had to show me how she climbs on her dad's car.. and her younger sister was sitting in the driver's seat 'cause she likes power. She was sitting there clutching her bread going "Raaara!! Raaara!!" waving her fists around (note.. she was shirtless and covered in marker, 'cause Juniper wanted to paint her). Her dad was like "She knows your name!" It was kinda funny... and before we left, she got into the sugar and got it allllllllllll over her face.

A good day.

Now I need to knit. Baby blanket... halfway there. I have until Friday and I'm going to run out of yarn. Now how many stores in the metro DC area do you think carry the exact color of a 60% cotton 40% linen blend DK weight yarn?

No comments: